Hi! Thanks for visiting!

Do you love to cook? So do I. In this site you are going to find some amazing recipes for even the pickiest eaters. I hope you enjoy and let me know how you like them!

Monday, October 18, 2010

A little about me

So far I'm loving my new move to California. It doesn't get much better when you live a half a mile from the beach! I'm a stay at home mother, so I have the normal duties of cooking,cleaning, and playing with my little girl. My favorite thing to do is cook. I'm 26 years old and have been cooking for over ten years now, and have taught myself. I love coming up with my own recipes and trying to improve old ones. What's the point in cooking if you can't share it with everyone. That's the best part about it! I also love to go out to eat, and try to go to places that I've never tried before. That's another reason I was excited to come to CA because there's an endless amount of restaurants to try out. I may not have everything that I want, but I have eveything that I need. And because of that, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment